My amazing world

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Helpless........



Have you ever felt yourself helpless? Have you ever felt, you can't do anything even if you have everything? Have you ever felt it is out of your reach even though you have it? Have you ever felt everything is going wrong with you?
I'm sure, everyone passes through such kind of situations in their life. What a man can do in such situations? Nothing. But you can pray God & just hope for the best.

Something similar happened to me yesterday and was in lot of mental tension & worried. The worst thing is, I indirectly involved my brother & father in this. They were worried. What makes me feel bad is they were worried because of me. My friend came to know about it today. I just hoped for the best. Prayed God to forgive me for troubling (with my worries) my younger brother & my dad & my friend. My friend's words really made me feel relax.

I have already spent one day like this. Just now I felt things are going to be smooth again after speaking to Boss. So if sometimes something went wrong and we feel we can't do
anything, just pray god and hope for the best. Speak to your friend (a good or best friend who can understand you ), that gives you emotional, psychological support & gives you strength. A friend is really a wonderful gift from God to us.
Thank you God.

2 Comments:

At February 25, 2006 9:30 PM, Blogger Claire said...

Dear

I hope you're doing fine now, and everything is going well with you. I just worry about you.

It's not the right time to compliment on your blog, but I really like the first picture you put in, although I'd rather you put it in a smile and the subject is GOOD NEWS...

Anyway, I really worry about you. Cheer up.
No matter what, everything will be sort out soon.

 
At February 25, 2006 10:29 PM, Blogger Mike said...

ThanQ 4 Ur concern Cindii..
Things are fine now :)

ThanQ so much for Ur concern.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home