My amazing world

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

~~~ It's begining

Eventhough i had blog in msn & yahoo, honestly i never tried to understand what is a blog? >-<
Altogether hardly 2-3 blogs i posted till now on msn & yahoo. Yesterday i was discussing with my best friend in hsinchu, she encouraged me to keep writing the blog whenever i get time. She even told me atleast she would be visiting blog ( if no one visit :), but who cares whether anyone visit my blog or not :D ) . My friend convienced me that it's like your personal dairy & scrubble whaever comes in your mind. I hope i won't disappoint her. Atleast i can post one weBLOG per week.
Actually initially i didn't understand what does blog mean? Later understood that it's truncated form of WEB LOG.
So.... it goes on from today.. watch out for more.. in coming days.. :))

2 Comments:

At February 22, 2006 3:43 PM, Blogger Claire said...

Hey, who's the one encourage you this?? I would like to know the girl who inspired you...

and I have my own blog again, just like you inspired by someone....

 
At February 22, 2006 3:48 PM, Blogger Mike said...

hey that's my best friend & i do not think i have inspired someone. Btw i want to know you :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home